This is the app canon camera users wants, you can easily transfer photos shot from canon digital camera to android devices and you don’t need any cable to do that. Simply just connect your camera with WiFi network and start transferring photos but your other device will be on same network. You can also use NFC technology to transfer photos to a android device.
Canon Camera Connect for PC is the app in which all the information of the images are same when you transfer data from camera to any other device. With this app you can transfer data easily which means shooting from canon camera is very easy and fast.
How to Download InstaCam for PC:
How to Install Canon Camera Connect for PC:
- Just download any of the Emulator you want.
- Install and Open it.
- Log-in or Sing-up if asked.
- Search for the App and Choose the best Store to download.
- Let it be download and Install
- Go back to the Main Screen of emulator.
- Tap on the App Icon and Start Playing.
How to Use Canon Camera Connect for PC:
- Open the app in the Emulator.
- Connect the camera directly to the device (set the camera as a simplified access point) or join an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
- Browse and save images stored in your camera using your Android device.
- Remote shooting with Android device operation.
- Support for NFC equipped device
- Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera