Getting something for free is like manna from heaven, especially if that thing is worth a fortune than there is nothing better that that. What if you get to win a fortune of $10,000 by doing nothing more than making brackets in the ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC. Just create up-to 10 brackets and enter the competition.
ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC gives you a chance not to earn only but also a trip to Hawaii for the Maui Invitational. You get to compete against professional athletes, celebrities and the very own ESPN talent to see who has reached the top of leader-boards.
How to Download ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC:
How to Install ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC:
- Just download any of the Emulator you want.
- Install and Open it.
- Log-in or Sing-up if asked.
- Search for the Game and Choose the best Store to download.
- Let it be download and Install.
- Go back to the Main Screen of emulator.
- Tap on the Game Icon and Start Playing.
How to Play ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC:
- After installation, Open the app and sing-in.
- Now this is something that you won’t see or do on daily basis.
- All you need is to create brackets in the game, the amount can go up-to 10 at max in one time.
- Follow your favorite athletes and keep a track of their activities.