Kolorette brings a new context to widgets by implementing contextual color concept established in Google’s Material Design. Kolorette widgets adapt to the system wallpaper by changing their color to prominent colors of the wallpaper. It uses Google’s palette library to extract colors from wallpaper, Muzei artwork, any image on storage and music album art cover and then colors them. So you have great looking widgets that blend with the background.
Kolorette for PC is the app in which you can create your own setup and for that Kolorette got you covered there as well by providing these colors to Zooper, Kustom and Tasker.
How to Download Kolorette for PC:
How to Install Kolorette for PC:
- Just download any of the Emulator you want.
- Install and Open it.
- Log-in or Sing-up if asked.
- Search for the App and Choose the best Store to download.
- Let it be download and Install
- Go back to the Main Screen of emulator.
- Tap on the App Icon and Start Playing.
How to Use Kolorette for PC:
- Open the app in the Emulator.
- Select what you want the app to do.
- Save changes and you will get what you want, colorful widgets and icons.
- You can change setting later whenever you need.