You can download and install Picscatter for PC which is running the operating system like Windows 8, Windows 8.1,Windows 10 and Mac OSX. With the variety of Emulators like, Bluestacks, iPadian, Andyroid and Youwave, you can choose the best among them and see which one suits you the best. However, for this app, I suggest you go for Bluestacks emulator.
Picscatter is the app which organise all you photos and manage them in to a memorable collages, you can discard duplicate photos and you can also set the order of your photos. Simple just select the photos and the app will do the rest automatically generate photo collage for you. You can also export photos to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept images.
How to Download Picscatter for PC:
How to Install Picscatter for PC:
- Just download any of the Emulator you want.
- Install and Open it.
- Log-in or Sing-up if asked.
- Search for the Picscatter and Choose the best Store to download.
- Let it be download and Install.
- Go back to the Main Screen of emulator.
- Tap on the Game Icon and Start using it.